Monday, February 2, 2009

Brrrr, another 6 weeks????


It's been awhile, so I thought I'd update with everyone. So much for updating weekly:-) I can't imagine how busy we will be when the weather gets nicer.
Yesterday, however, was a beautiful day! It was nice that it fell on a Sunday when we have Alex around all day to enjoy a family day. We took the boys to an aquarium about an hour away. They were all excited to see the sharks.
After that we went to Cracker Barrel. It costs us $50 to eat!!! The boys are really having huge appetites lately. The big boys both had a big pancake with cherry topping, some mac and cheese, and some ice cream. Then, when we got home an hour later, Mason ate again! What is to come of our grocery bill when they get older? I'm scared! haha! I'm now remembering the stories of my mother in law about having three boys! Thank God Quinn still can eat my side dishes yet.
I've lost track of how many words Mason can spell now:-) I think it's about 30. He started basketball this past Saturday. It was not that great, but it's always hard starting something new with him. Transitions are not easy.
Owen is about the same. He's learning his letters along side of Mason and really looks up to his big brother. Always on his heels, and sometimes not a good thing, but it's still cute.
Quinn is officially walking. What a relief for my back:-) His favorite game is to play hide and seek. He's got one of the best laughs! It's so funny to see his mouth wide open and his gappy teeth and him almost falling down he laughs so hard sometimes:-)
Well, off to make another meal and join the laundry fairy. Till next time, stay warm and be grateful for everything you have because everything's a blessing and everything happens for a reason:-)

No comments: