This is the laptop that I am working with due to hurricane Owen.
Everyday is an adventure with kids, but I think my life is like no other:-)
Alex brought snow in for Owen the other day in a bowl and put it on the table. He thought it was the best thing ever. Alex left, and Owie went and watched a show with Mason. After the show was over, Owen brought Mason in to show him the wonderful snow. When he saw that the snow was melted, he said, "Oh, daddy took it to work!"
The other day, we were shopping at a Once Upon A Child with my friend, Amy. She was getting a big purchase, so I took Owen and Quinn out to the van, buckled them in and pulled the van up to the door. Amy brought Mason out and told me he peed in the potty they had for sale on the floor!!
I swear kids do and say the darndest things! It's never a dull moment in the Yeater household:-)
I took Christmas pictures of them outside this past week with the first snow that stuck, and now we are having a white out! The pictures aren't of three boys looking and smiling all nice at the camera, but a picture of who they are...SILLY!
No comments:
Post a Comment